Paleo f(x), my favorite holistic health and fitness event in the world, returns to Austin, TX, April 26-28th! Yup, that’s right around the corner! In case you missed it the last 7 years, Paleo f(x) is the ultimate Who’s Who gathering of the ancestral health movement—as well as the best Primal party you’ll ever go to, hands down.
I’ll be one of the speakers in several Mastermind Panels, and I’ll be giving a talk on “The Top 5 Most Common Mistakes When Starting a Health Coaching Practice.” Our very own Elle Russ, host of the Primal Blueprint Podcast, will also be speaking as will my friend and co-author, Brad Kearns. You can look for our Primal Health Coach and Primal Kitchen teams, too, among the vendors.
You’ll also be getting deep inside the brains of other world-class speakers including New York Times bestselling authors, physicians, scientists, athletes, health entrepreneurs, fitness professionals, biohackers, and more. Robb Wolf will be joining me, along with Chris Kresser, Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Dr. Michael Ruscio, Ben Greenfield, and dozens upon dozens more. You can register for the event and see a full list of speakers here.
I had such a great time rubbing elbows with thousands of like-minded Primal/Paleo enthusiasts at last year’s Paleo f(x). The Palmer Events Center featured all the biggest companies in the ancestral health sphere along with over 30 expert speakers. Overall, there wasn’t a dull moment, an empty belly, or a lack of enthusiasm among the pop-up community of Primal/Paleo attendees.
2019 promises to be even more of a thrill. The event features:
- Keynotes: Be empowered and inspired by the thought leaders of the wellness movement at the keynote stage talks. (You’ll find me in this crew.)
- Workshops: Work live with coaches and fitness experts at the small group expo floor workshops. Master your squat, conquer your kettlebell swing, or have fun at a “Primal Playout.”
- Cooking Demos: Learn new mouth-watering Paleo recipes, up close and personal with your favorite bestselling cookbook authors and foodie bloggers.
- Paleo On-Ramp: The special beginner-friendly stage has “Paleo 101” level talks that gently introduce you to real food and optimal living.
- Health Expo: Discover an array of health-conscious, paleo-friendly companies and sample delicious foods on the expo floor.
- Book Signings: Meet all your favorite authors and speakers at book signing meet and greets.
- Networking: Connect with entrepreneurs, creatives, and other passionate “builders” in the Paleo f(x) networking lounge. Includes special guided networking sessions for bloggers, fitness professionals, and health practitioners. If mingling isn’t your thing, Paleo f(x) also offers special guided networking sessions. You’ll be matched with 8-12 other attendees who share your similar interests, so there’s no way you’ll leave without making personal and lasting relationships with your paleo/Primal tribe.
- Special Events: Celebrate the community and join us for the Saturday Night Charity Festival.
I’ll also be walking the ground floor for the entire event, so it’s a great chance for us to meet. Or catch me at my talk or at one of the Mastermind sessions.
Paleo f(x) takes place at the Palmer Event Center, a premier space in downtown Austin, adjacent to the city’s best food, music, and culture. Last year our Primal presence filled the streets, pervading every corner of Austin for the weekend.
This event is just around the corner (and tickets traditionally sell out), so be sure to register today!
Check out the website to learn more about why you won’t want to miss this opportunity.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Source : marksdailyapple