215: Breaking Financial Stress to Create Wealth and Wellth for Life With Krisstina Wise
Today we deviate a bit from our normal topics but it’s one that I think is equally important — our financial health. Krisstina Wise is a real estate mogul, a millionaire coach, and the creator of several multi-million dollar businesses, including Goodlife Luxury, the Paperless Agent, and most recently, Wealthy Wealthy. She was named one of the 100 most influential real estate leaders in the country, and she has been featured in USA Today by Apple and Evernote, so I’m very honored to have her on the show today.
Krisstina also found time to write an award-winning book called Falling For Money which she calls “a romance novel for your bank account”… I love that!
I don’t want give away too much of her story but she also has a really amazing personal health story as well.
On to the episode!
Episode Highlights With Krisstina Wise
- How Krisstina went from 150k in debt to being a millionaire using systems
- Her own journey to health and having to spend half a million dollars to get her health back
- Why the financial landscape has changed so much in the last 50 years and how to plan for financial security for life
- The reason to run a family like a business to create long-term wealth
- Why to think of health as an asset and be willing to spend for it
- How to create passive income and invest even on a tight budget
- The reason there is no such thing as retirement anymore and how to adapt
- Why you can’t earn your way to wealth in today’s world
- The simple and surprising system that helps build long-term financial freedom
- Understanding your own financial philosophy (and why you have one even if you don’t think you do)
- Why Krisstina is a minimalist even though she has plenty of money
- How some of the wealthiest people she works with make a smaller amount of income but make the most of it
Resources We Mention
Did you enjoy this episode? What other questions do you have about hormones? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.
Thank You to Today’s Sponsors
This episode is brought to you by Organifi and I’m so excited to tell you about them! Here’s a confession… I’ve known about them for a long time and even though so many of my friends and experts I trust rave about them, I never tried their stuff until recently because I thought… how can it actually be that good? Well, I tried it and it turns out that it is not only that good, it’s even better! Organifi has green juice, red juice (which is an antioxidant red drink that is delicious) and a golden milk turmeric drink, along with a plant-based protein shake. They are all organic and they actually taste good, unlike a lot of other green drinks and protein powders. I’ve especially been loving their red juice lately… it tastes amazing and has a blend of antioxidants from strawberries, cranberries, blueberries and pomegranates along with beets, cordyceps, reishi, rhodiola, and more. This particular blend is formulated to increase energy, boost metabolism and reduce factors that lead to aging. Their green juice is minty and delicious and has almost 800 5-star reviews… You can check it out, along with their whole suite of products and save 20% by going to https://organifi.com/wellnessmama with coupon code WELLNESS20.
This podcast is sponsored by FuroHealth – a leading provider of cold plunge tubs, including the one I bought and have in my home. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fan of being cold…So why sit around in cold water? For one thing… athletes have been using cold for recovery for years, and I’ve recently decided it would be a good idea to get back to power lifting and sprinting. But this tub, that was super easy to install because it plugs into a regular electrical outlet can be installed anywhere and keeps water consistently 42-58 degrees without needing ice. While I originally started cold therapy for the physical benefits, I absolutely love the cognitive and mood benefits! I’ve noticed that I’m much more focused and productive on days I get cold, and often happier too. Ever jumped into cold water and spontaneously laughed? This is likely from the release of mood boosting neutotransmitters that cold stimulates. Check out the tub I got and that I use daily at furohealth.com
Source : wellnessmama